skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ramblings of a Soccer Mom
I coach a team of 3 year olds...including my son Ty. We have a total of 9 kids on the team. Who thought coaching 3 yr olds would be so much work?? And why is it that I end up with 3 kids on the field during a game and the other team has 6??? Ty says he loves soccer but I dunno....he does great during the first bit of the game and admittedly did a lot better last game staying on the field but he is not all about it. We are trying Tae Kwon Do and Hip Hop dancing once soccer is over.....thanks to mom :) I can't wait to see Ty dance....he loves dancing and was so excited about the prospect of dance class. Tae Kwon Do is definitely something I loved....I hope he loves it but he may not, we will have to wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment